The Free Republics rule over a vast area of the astral plane, with a core central civilization ruling from the five “Worlds of Amber”, each culminating with the prefix ‘Meno’ which etymology consists from the words “The Men of”.
One of the five worlds disappeared some 18,000 years ago. Thought destroyed – the Republics underwent a shift, to become a protectorate to all those that answer the call, since that time the republics have expanded vastly into regions once known to be neutral.
The Kingdoms of Moden, on their homeworld of Baral Moden are the most recent entrants to the Free Republics, followed closely by the Elven clans of Galidoor, and those of the ice flats on Hoth.
Worlds of Note
Home Worlds and Trade
Below is the list of planets that form the republics society and culture
- Hoth – The ice flats of Hoth is the far out home world of the free republics, home to the iceman of Hoth, the world has a tranquil beauty to it.
- Kale Domini – A far south world of trade and commerce, it is difficult for the republics to police as tightly due to it location, making it ideal for criminals and exiles.
- Rapten – A world of vast commerce and trade, that has been plagued by the group known as the raptors, who wish for the world to cede from the Free republics and return to their routes as a solo nation.
- Crandor – The proud people of Crandor, are obsessed with their own world. purely being part of the Free Republics so that they may boast of their greatness, through music, dance and art.
- Kaston Vita – A transit point of great import. Kaston Vita has one of the oldest world gates left in existence, which is capable of dialing into some of the furthest reaches of the universe, as such, it is seen as the central trading planet for import and export.
Below are the worlds that fall under the Free Republics that have been used as colonies, and places of manufacturing or resource gathering.
- Piscus – One of the four outer mining colonies on the vital supply chain for the free republics, Piscus contains mines full of jewels of magical nature.
- Regulus – One of the four outer mining colonies on the vital supply chain for the free republics, Regulus contains huge swaths of ocean pluming with fish and whale.
- Stenphis – One of the four outer mining colonies on the vital supply chain for the free republics, Stenphis contains mines full sandstone, gold and other rare earth metals.
- Torg – One of the four outer mining colonies on the vital supply chain for the free republics, Torg contains a vast population of horses and cattle for food and leather.
- Spark – Spark is named so, as it is an electrical storm world and home of the storm giant known as Stavethorne, who invite the republics to harvest their trees of their static energy, a benefit to the storm giants.
- Jawrah – Jawrah is a sandy deposit of rubbish and nothingness, however, strange things seem to push up from the sands from junk to jewels, this is a scavenging world known to be the exhaust of the astral plane
A musical piece that summarizes the Free Republic’s feel in the universe